Monday, November 26, 2012

Synthesis


How can effective google searching ease finding information in the internet? Which feature will be most useful in your field?

Google's been always my choice whenever I need to search on something. It gives organized results making my searching easier. But after today's ComSci class, I realized that there's so much more to Google than what I already know.
I think the feature that I will use the most being a Development Communication student, is checking the validity of my sources through different Google provided websites.

11 comments:

  1. yeah, were Devcom so we need to be that knowledgable in searching and researching skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem with fast internet is the same as having the problem with finding a book - the perfect one. We find many results but if we did the right way of finding information, we may get what we want! Agree & Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with what you said that as a DevCom student we should check our sources if it is really factual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree!! Google is really useful for DevCom Students hihihi good job mwa :---) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, there's more to Google! haha.. And as a DevCom student and soon to be practitioner, the validity and reliability of the info is a must. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. ANG GALING SARAH, THANKS SA MGA NALAMAN KO ABOUT SA GOOGLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah sarah, google really is one of the most important tools for us devcom students :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I agree about your opinion on Google. Nice! I like how you kepe it short and simple. wooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome. I agree! There really is so much more to Googling than we all initially think. We have to keep on finding out more about this 'tool' if we are to become more effective in our future jobs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're wrong about love. It does not suck. Yes it has imperfections and mistakes but it is the greatest gift that God has given us.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The idea is very concise. :)) And yeah, Google is really preferable for DevCom students. :D

    ReplyDelete